Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Day Two- 1/18/05

Throwing My Weight Around
Ok, I am in pain. Not really from the Elliptical, but those sit-ups! Of course, that just means that I need to be doing them.

I also made an exercise and diet pact with a new buddy at work- we are going to WW together (yea!) and out to dinner on Thursday. So I am all excited. I knew meeting her was destined to be (more on this later).

We are also going to exchange belly dance exercise DVD's. Speaking of which, I have bought a ton of "dance" related exercise DVD's and videos in the last week. I tried the Cardio Salsa one, and while it's still beyond my fitness level, it was a lot of fun. I also love the Bellydance Quickie workouts- they are designed to work out a different area every day.

Menu Today-

Breakfast: Steel Cut Oats
Snack: Cottage cheese and grapes
Lunch: Spinach Salad, split pea soup, SF Strawberry Jell-O
Snack: Carrots
Dinner: Cookies, 8 points. Crap. Oh well, that got rid of those damn things.

Exercise Today-

100 sit-ups (easier today)
Crunch Cardio Salsa DVD, 30 minutes (I could only do about 3/4 of it)
Belly Dance Quickies, 10 Minutes (Abs)
Pedometer- 7332 Steps, 2.78 mi, 509.9 cal.

No comments: