Thursday, January 20, 2005

Day Four- 1/20/05

Baby, it’s cold outside. It’s also the day that I go back to Weight Watchers and meet up with my diet buddy. Shazam!

Well, tonight I am going to go weigh in, and I am going to take my measurements and ask my DH to help me take a “before” picture.

9:30 PM:
Well, the WW weigh in was- interesting! I have gone up 3 lbs since my last weigh in at home- so I was 245.2 lbs. Considering it was the end of the day and uh, I had clothing on, I am not going to stress much about it., and I am probably going to keep track of my home weighins as my true weight- WW will be in brackets.

I did have a great dinner with my diet buddy- we are actually right at the same weight. And we want to lose the same amount. And we have so much in common, that it is positively eerie. I feel like I've known her for 10 years or something!

I was totally exhausted when I got home- I had been loading and unloading boxes all day. Lots of bending, but evidently not many steps, of course, I think my pedometer was "disabled" for a good part of the day, because once I re-positioned it, the steps really started adding up. Oh well- I am still disappointed with my exercise for the day. I'll have to try and make up for that tonmorrow.

Day 4 Summary

Menu Today-

Breakfast: Steel Cut Oats, NFSF Hot Chocolate
Snack: Cottage cheese and grapes
Lunch: Roast with potato & carrots, Jell-O, spinach salad
Snack: Popcorn (94% fat free)
Dinner: Went to the Elephant Bar- Lettuce wraps, which were all Core, except for the cashews. I give the cashews 4 pts.
Dessert: Tapioca pudding- 7 pts.

Exercise Today-

100 Sit-ups
At work- loading & unloading boxes for most of the day
Pedometer: 4634 steps, 1.75 miles, 322.2 cal.

No comments: