Monday, January 24, 2005

Day Eight- 1/24/05

Throwing My Weight Around
Well, I weighed in this morning-

Same thing as Friday- down 1.2 lbs, 2% body fat. So- well, I am getting somewhere, although I am not really losing as fast as I would like. This week, I am going to focus on eating within my points, and drinking my water (which is something that I have been bad about.) I am also going to do my grocery shopping, which- well, lack of produce (with the exception of grapes) is downright killing me.

I got my first “Cooking Light” issue yesterday- the subscription was a birthday gift from my sister. I haven’t gotten a chance to look at it yet.

Argh- OK, I went to the gym. I did Precor for 15 minutes, and my calves were cramping so bad, I had to stop. Lesson learned- never do Precor 2 days in a row. Better to break it up. Then of course, I went home planning to get some DVD's in- and I didn't. My legs were achy, I was cranky, and I just went home and went to sleep. D'oh!

Menu-
Breakfast- Chicken Breast, cheese stick
Snack- Grapes
Lunch- Chicken Stew, cottage cheese, jell-o
Snack- 1/2 apple, cheese stick
Dinner- Apple chicken sausage (I need to get rid of this crap!)
Snack- nf cream cheese, smoked salmon, 2 sl. ezekiel bread (2 pts.)

Exercise- Gym Day!
100 Sit-ups
Bellydance Quickies DVD- 10 min., Flexibility Training
Precor- 15 min. (ew)
Pedometer- 7983 steps,

No comments: