Friday, January 28, 2005

Day Twelve- 1/28/05

CRAP! Ok, so I haven’t exercised all week, basically. And tonight, we are going out to dinner. I have to go to the gym tomorrow. There’s just no getting around it! Not only that, but my pedometer has fallen by the wayside- DH was good enough to bring it to work for me the other day, and at the end of the day, it only registered 98 steps. Evidently, the waistband of the pants I was wearing freaks it out somehow.

I did go to WW last night, and according to their scale, I lost 1.8 lbs. last week. I seriously need to get movin’ if I want to meet my goal! However, any weight loss is good weight loss. It is now a new week, and I am going to get back on my bandwagon. I have an additional incentive- we may be going on a cruise with my weight-loss buddy and her husband in May. (Yeeehaa!) So if I want to wear cute little outfits, I really need to get the lead out.

Menu-

Breakfast- 2 sl. Ezekiel Bread (2 pts), n.f. cream cheese, smoked salmon, banana
Snack- HB egg, cheese stick, tangerine
Lunch- Thai Garlic chicken, jasmine rice (3 pts.), veggies
Snack- cottage cheese, SF Jell-O
Dinner- steak, baked potato, salad w/ vinaigrette.

Exercise-

D’Oh!


No comments: