Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Universe Responds....

YES!!!!!!

I have a second interview.

Or, as it was phrased to me, I am scheduled to "Meet the owners of the company, and go on a tour of their facility." GULP. But I feel like I must be a front-runner, since the slot for my interview is first thing in the morning, and I got the call after she'd finished interviewing for the day today.

I am really excited. I had a great time talking to my interviewer, and the concept of working for a woman who has a cute hairstyle and is neither incompetent OR a misogynist (no, not a typo!) seems very refreshing to me.

Of course, my second interview may be a result of us discussing the various home improvement projects we had undertaken, and me giving her some helpful tips about circa 1970's wallpaper removal. I may have said something like, "Hey, if you hire me, I'll let you borrow my wallpaper steamer!"

OK, I actually did say that. See?!! Bribery works!!!!

In the meantime, I need to find some business-like clothing and try to refrain from exhibiting any symptoms of Tourette's Syndrome.

So whatever you guys are doing at 8AM next Tuesday (Valentine's Day!)please send some positive thoughts my way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo! Congrats! We're keeping our fingers crossed for you.

Akasha