Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Round 2

Ok- I made it to my second interview.

I am a little freaked out, but that's OK. I have come to the conclusion that I interview better with women than with men.

Do I need to tell you that I interviewed with two men? Both of whom started out being dryer than toast? And my original interviewer was nowhere to be seen? Although I was reassurred that I would be working for directly for her, if I get this job.

And hopefully if they do hire me, I won't have to shake this one guy's hand anymore. Because, DAMN. I have a pretty firm grip for a woman, but his handshake is like being seized and beaten against a tree by a rabid grizzly bear. He also looks like the guy from L.A. Confidential. No, not Russell Crowe- Guy Pearce:

I still do want the job, by the way. But I know they are interviewing other people, and I am beginning to freak out.

In other news, I have to go to the dentist today to check out this mysterious heat sensitivity on the right side of my mouth. I have a sneaking suspicion that I have either fractured some enamel somewhere, or that I am harboring a big ass cavity. No conversation hearts for me! (Please God, don't let me need a root canal....)

I am such a little ray of sunshine today.

No comments: