Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I love Paris een zee Springtime...

So, I should tell you that the weather in Paris is, uh, scaring me. Highs are going to be in the 40's when we are there. I hate being cold. What the hell were we thinking?

We should have just cut out the middlemen and gone on a dogsled expedition through the arctic tundra.

I am still excited, though. Eskimo chic is a good look for me. Although, I am thinking that all of my cute shoes are not going to fly. Everything I have is sparkly and open-toed, made out of suede, or has 4 inch heels. I did however, manage to score some Doc-Martinesque (actually 9 West) waffle-stomper combat boots. Good lord, those are going to take up a lot of room in the 'ol suitcase....

I know I have not been posting- I am trying to ensure that The Man does not starve while I am gone, and am packing and stocking up on sweaters and knitting up a storm, and have I done any holday shopping yet? NO.

Because....NOBODY HAS GIVEN ME THE DAMN LISTS!!! WTF, people?

I leave at the crack of dawn on Friday morning, leopard luggage and horrible passport photo in hand. Can you tell I am excited?! And that I have no attention span?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl have an awesome time in Paris! We expect lots of pictures. Be looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Luv ya!

Akasha