Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Personal Stylist is on Vacation

The kids in my classes are hilarious. Particularly my Wednesday class.

Cute Little Blonde Girl: Teacher, why are you wearing your glasses today?

Me: Well, I didn't feel like wearing my contacts!

CLBG: Why not? (To her credit, she doesn't just come out and say, "YOU LOOK BETTER WITH CONTACTS, STUPIDHEAD!!! But you can totally tell she's thinking it.)

Me: Well, sweetie, I have a little bit of a cold, so my glasses are more comfortable.

LG: Oh.

Little Boy: Hey, who does your hair?

????!!!!!!!!!!

I wondered who was putting him up to this, because my hair today looked not unlike Medeusa's.) Luckily, realization dawned when I noticed a striking family resemblance.

Me: Uh- You're not RON's kid, by any chance, are you?

(For those of you who don't know, Ron is the guy who cuts my hair.)

Ron's kid: Yes!!!

I grin, and tell him to tell his dad that I said Hi.

Fresno is a scary, small world, people.

No comments: