Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Yeah, it's starting again.

The Man and I sat down last night and we hatched ourself a plan. Well, OK, a whole BUNCH of plans. Regarding work and school and lifestyle for the both of us.

It was weird. So I now have a list of goals, things that I want to do, and am in the planning stages of setting mini-goals to reach the big-ass goals. Doing this, I realized how much a lot of the mini-goals are interconnected, and that I am basically being a big wuss and just sort of "not seeing the forest for the trees" as far as handling my life goes.

Was that vague enough?

OK. Essentially, one of my goals is to become a more responsible pet owner. Another is to get regular exercise. A third is to lose some damn weight, already.

This would be the part where the universe points at me and says, "WALK the dogs, you idiot!!!"

Not two birds, three. THREE birds with one stone. So, I will be dog walkin'.

Lose weight + save money + eat at home= meal planning. Three more birds.

You can play count the cliches if you want (I did, and I am posting this anyway!) but it makes me feel better to have a plan, it's sticking to it that is gonna kind of suck, but if it gets me to where I want to be, then I guess I better get used to it!

No comments: