Friday, January 27, 2006

*chirp*chirp*

That's supposed to acknowledge the crickets, guys. Sorry it's taken me so long to check in. It's been- well, a little distracted aound here.

I just got a call from the temp agency. I have an in-person job interview today, with the same company that I had a phone interview with earlier this month. So it looks like the good thoughts you guys sent my way are working- Thank you! And if you wouldn't mind, please keep sending 'em....I think I am gonna need 'em.

Interviews are from 11 AM to 2 PM, so if they're seeing one person every half-hour, that means that they're seeing around eight people total. Here's hoping I stand out from the pack! It does pay more than my last job at The Company Which Shall Not Be Named-I actually think it's salaried, and they pay 100% of benefits.

So, all my fingers are crossed. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: