Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It gets better, right?

Yes, I know the weekend wrap up didn't get posted. We'll return to our regularly scheduled wrap up next weekend, when the Easter Bunny does not completely derail me with his insidious supplies of Dove chocolates. And apple tarts. And scalloped potatoes.

OK, to be fair, the Bunny is not actually responsible for the last two.

This week has been going well...I am doing my Turbo Jam DVD's, which I just got. There is a ton of crazy stuff going on, most of which I cannot share, so...yeah. This is me being cryptic.

I start the new class for my "headhunter" today. Teaching little kids about reptiles...woot! Hopefully, it will be fun. It's a big class though, so I am a little worried- primarily that there will be 19 boys with testosterone poisoning to deal with!

No comments: