Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Back to the grind...

Oh wow....it's Wednesday.

Let's see....I have been eating pretty much to specs, but I know my portions are evil.

I found these great "ice Cream" bars- "Tofutti Hooray!" bars. Wow. I am managing to keep myself to one a day. They are sugar free, and since they are in some way made of tofu, they seem to have actual nutrients. Either that, or I will wake up tomorrow and realize that it was all a dream or that it's true, and I sold my soul to the devil to procure them or something.

Anyway. Even my husband likes them.

I have been combining two of my current obsessions- knitting and exercise. I managed to design a teeny tiny tote to take with me to the gym. It will handily hold my iPod, all the iPod acessories, keys, a small notepad and pen, and the all important lipgloss. There's also a pocket on the outside for my gym card and a loop at the bottom for my bottled water. I stuck some new pictures of my creation on flickr here.

Can you tell I am just a tad obsesive?

I also took my first stained glass class tonight. I am so excited! I can't wait to get into the more advanced projects. I need to get some basic supplies tomorrow, so I am ready for next week.

I am going to go to the gym tomorrow, to break in my new teeny tiny tote. And also, hopefully prevent any signs of butt enlargement.

Oh- here's something exciting! On Saturday, I am going with friends to see Inland Invasion. If you aren't into alt rock, this will mean little or nothing to you, but if you ARE, here's the high points of the(phenomenal!!!) lineup:

  • Beck
  • Cake
  • Fishbone
  • Garbage
  • Jet
  • Kasabian
  • Live
  • Madness
  • Oasis
  • 311
  • Weezer


Yes, I plan to be in a joyful rock-induced coma for most of the day. Hopefully, I can take pictures- I better look into that!

No comments: