Saturday, August 27, 2005

And another one gone-

Well, I am counting it as one, anyway. It's actually .8, according to my irritatingly accurate digital scale. So- 12.6 lbs. lost so far, down to 238.4.

I have been slacking this week. I haven't been filling the huge jug of water, nor have I been cooking at home- I desperately need to do the grocery shopping. And I haven't been exercising. Gah!

With some luck, the hubby and I are going to pick up the treadmill on Monday, which also happens to be his day off. But there's so much to do around the house, stuff that I need to catch up on. I definitely want to avert the gradual slide back into my funk.

But in brighter news, I got my first official comment today- woohoo! *waves*

It's always good to know that you're not alone in the universe.

No comments: