Monday, October 10, 2005

Don't even think about it....


spraycan2
Originally uploaded by jenna_sais_quoi.
*SNAP* Too late! Thanks, Dave. The moment is now captured on film. No make up, irritated expression, threatening posture. (Still, it's kinda funny.)

Actually, it's pretty cool, because I basically painted 90 percent of a humongoid entertainment center alll by myself today. Hubby did the heavy lifting, and tried to keep me from freaking out when the wind blew dust or the tarp right into my wet paint.

The project took allllll daaaaay. I still have dark brown paint on my arms, which doesn't appear to be coming off anytime soon. But, the living room now looks fabbity fab (pictures forthcoming- I say that a lot, don't I?) And the biggie- there will soon be enough room in the garage so I can park my car insuide, and it won't be sitting outdoors getting filthy all the damn time.

Other than that- just hung out this evening, and relaxed. It's been a productive couple of days- I also fuinished re-plastering the long wall in our living room, so we'll be getting color on the walls soon- I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Cute pic. I'm impressed by all this domestic stuff you're doing. Sounds like you're still enjoying being home. Wish I could be. Don't work too hard.

Akasha (Shelly)

jenna sais quoi said...

Hey chica!

Good to hear from you- Yeah, I am keeping busy. I definitely miss the people and the extra income- just not the office and all it entails. Oy vey!