Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Paint Your Wagon- just don't fall off.

Throwing My Weight Around

Um yeah- so, I fell off the wagon?

Egad, it’s been an awful two weeks. I’ve been so sick, I haven’t wanted to do anything, and so busy, I haven’t made it to WW at all- I am going with Bobbi today, on pain of death. I just can’t keep sitting on my butt in denial, surreptitioeating leftover Valentine’s Day cupcakes. So I am trying my darndest to get back on track here. What derailed me? In the last two weeks:

1. My great-aunt passed away. She was almost 101.
2. My family visited one weekend, then they came back into town the next week for the funeral.
3. The dogs escaped, one of them cut his leg up and had to get stitches. We’re going back to the vet every day to change the bandage.
4. I had this awful cold that settled in my chest and totally zapped my will to live.
5. I went to Disneyland for the day last Saturday. The pedometer reading: 10,133 steps.
6. I have seen my husband for approximately 45 minutes this entire time. He’s working and going to school.
7. I still have not gone grocery shopping.
8. I don’t even want to talk about work.

So, I have been busy busy busy, eating way too much take out and fast food and restaurant stuff. I am seriously starting to feel sluggish and yucky as a result. Grocery shopping and WW must happen today. I am under oath to Bobbi that I will go!

No comments: