Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oh yeah...

The friendly teacher?

Still friendly. Still cute.

Not married. No kids.

How on earth am I going to hook him up with one of my single friends? Seriously, he's a cute, straight, smart, single, tall, funny, and responsible single guy.

In the words of Margaret Cho, he may possibly be a unicorn. Or a figment of my imagination. I should go look him up on snopes.com to see if he's an urban legend.

There must be something wrong with him. He is always wearing a baseball cap, so baldness isn't out of the question, but that's hardly a blip on the radar.

Maybe he eats puppies? Could he be a Scientologist?

I'm so confused.

I don't think he has a girlfriend. I base this on the fact that he has chocolate leftover from V-day "just lying around."

Well, and I asked him what he was doing last weekend and he said, "Oh....probably mowing the lawn."

Seriously....a man who is going to mow the lawn on his day off. That's a bankable commodity! (Well, around my house it is. )

I must ensnare him for someone deserving. Hmmmmm.......

No comments: