Tuesday, March 27, 2007

TMI

So, I was desperate- I had three different things scheduled back to back this afternoon, and just 15 minutes between the last appointment and a tutoring session.

So I hopped into a Walgreens and checked out their sugar-free chocolate selection.

I ate two sugar-free Reeses. Let the fun begin!

The abdominal cramping started on the way home from tutoring. It's been 4 hours since then, and I estimate I have made at least 37 trips to the bathroom.

Can sugar-free chocolate actually liquify your internal organs? Because that's the only possible explanation I can come up with.

How was your evening?

1 comment:

Love said...

YES IT DOES! Suger-Free Jelly Bellys do it to me too. There's a disclaimer on the package that they can cause tummy issues. I feel your pain!