1. Baby penguins. Even when they make me cry. I think they are the cutest animal babies ever. (And yes, that is a bold statement, but I am prepared to back it up.
2. Knitting- relaxing, engaging, incredibly frustrating, but also incredibly rewarding.
3. Kids books. I have the whole Anne Of Green Gables set, Chonicles of Narnia, all the Louisa May Alcott stuff, and of course, Harry Potter.
5. Felt tip markers and the 64 pack of Crayolas. I just like to have them.
6. My wedding ring- a vintage design, from the fifties.
7. The front courtyard, which we made ourselves- when it’s done, it will be my fave place to hang out.
8. Fresh fruit- especially strawberries and pineapple.
9. Bearded iris- Especially the ones that smell heavenly.